It is that time again, time to reflect on 2015 behaviors and promises to make positive changes in 2016! In other words, it is time to make your New Year’s resolution(s)!
45% of Americans make New Year’s resolutions
Getting Organized ranked number two, and arguably number one if you were to include getting organized within the category of self-improvement.
We know we can be an elaborate part of helping our clients find the needed answers to the various conflicts related to their personal resolutions connected to organizing issues, or team organizational dynamic struggles within their small business. Organizing success can reduce stress, help protect the environment, address leadership styles, team dynamics and development in the workplace, and can even assist with the multiple challenges associated with aging. This is why we made the word resolutions part of our brand name, as strategic organizing resolutions create the needed space for progression towards overcoming challenges. However, to accomplish this, we first must create and then stick to a strategic plan of action.
...well over half (i.e., 56%) of resolutions end in failure.
How We Can Help You
At Organizing Resolutions with Starks, we work methodically with our clients and, as a veteran owned business, we are mission focused. We develop a customizable and focused process to ensure that our clients desired outcomes become a reality—no cookie cutters here! Without giving away any of our coveted secrets to our success, here is a short synopsis of our process:
- Phone Consultation is the initial engagement to learn about you and your needs,
- Onsite STARKS Organizational Assessment to learn about your goals and what is and what is not working for you,
- Customized STARKS Organizational Development Action Plan is the exclusive strategy for accomplishing your goals,
- Mission Engagement Sessions are the incremental actions outlined in your progressive action plan with clearly defined and measurable session goals, and
- Maintenance Sessions offer support after your mission is completed!
More Help With Your New Year’s Organizing Resolutions
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter for organizing advice for continuous life changes
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for tips on organizing that we have gathered from our research
- If you want to organize yourself, but just need the ideas, encouragement, and support from us, contact us and let us help you through our virtual organizing program!
Help Yourself and Others Simultaneously
Diagnosed in 2011, Kathleen is a breast cancer survivor, which makes it very personal to us, as it is to so many others. We are proud to donate 5% of our net income as in-kind services to various victims, survivors, and supporters of breast cancer.
As a veteran owned business, we are equally committed to supporting youth development, and we are avid supporters and volunteers of military community outreach organizations, which look to support transitioning youth within and outside our United States Armed Forces.
So, What is Holding you Back? We Can Help You!
Together, with Organizing Resolutions with Starks, let 2016 be the year that YOU or YOUR BUSINESS reach and accomplish your organizing resolutions goals! Contact us today and let us share your journey!